- 1- Students seeking admission:
- (i) Application form in respect to the admission can be obtained from the college counter by paying 150 Rs, in cash whereas postal order, money order, cheque or tickets would not be accepted in any case.
- (ii) Any student who has been allowed by the Principal will only be considered student of the college horrified Student with agriculture discipline in intermediate will not be admitted to the college .
- (iii) No Students from other college will be admitted to 2nd and 3rd year in any discipline.
- 2- Students interested in admission should send the application form with registration by 30th June.
- 3- College takes no responsibility of not receiving the admission form in any case .
- 4- No. of students admitted to any discipline depends upon the maximum no. of seats in the particular discipline. Final decision would be taken by a committee organized for the same on the forms received on or before due date.
- 5- College will Organized classes for optional discipline in women's department only if the no. of students opting for the discipline is satisfactory.
- 6- Students shortlisted will have to deposit fee depending upon their respective discipline in the administration office. Students will have to get their name enrolled in the class registered by producing the fee receipt to the HOD's.
- 7- The Xerox copy of the certificate demanded by the college listed on the application form will be accepted only at the time of entrance.
- 8- The registration fee of the forms which have been worked out by the admission committee is not refundable.
9- Principal is fully authorized to drop any students from admission as well as proctor can also do the same only after discussing with the respective discipline.
- 10- The Principal of the college is authorized to deny admission to any candidate without any prior notice and cause.
Candidates belonging to the above mentioned classes will have to attach their respective caste certificate along withtheir application from.
1. Students admitted to the college for the first time are supposed to obtained the registration from the Principal'soffice students who does not submit the duly filled registration from on or before last date have to deposit the some of 50 Rs. extra as fine.
2. Students who does not register himself by 15th October will not be allowed for next examination.
- 1. Compulsion of 75% of attendance including all classes, seminars and tutorials.
- 2. Practical corresponding to each discipline do also require 75% of admission.
- 3. The attendance during the camps of NCC and NSS will be counted with the academic attendance.
- 4. The college does not allow part time disciplinary structure for any of the courses.
- 1. After being admitted to respective courses the fees has to be deposited at the particular counter where the students would be issued lazar no. and computerized receipt. The receipt without lazar no. is invalid. Students should keep this receipt as it can be asked any time to be produced.
- 2. Each students has to deposits the complete fee irrespective to his/her admission date as well as two Photographs of the Candidate has to be submitted.
The fee of respective discipline is non refundable, the fee would be refundable only if either the college denies admission or is incapable of continuing the course. This rule is mandatory and applicable in any case. If a student wants a transfer off discipline from science to arts his deposited fee will not be refundable.
- 1. Every year selected students will enjoy a concession in fees respective to academic cause and behaviors. The scheme can be cancelled on grounds of non satisfactory academic and behavior.
- 2. No students can claim the facility on any grounds non successful students in the previous examination are not eligible for the grant.
- 3. The fee concession from will be available from the office by paying a fee of 1 Rs. The duly filled form should be submitted in the office on or before the due date. No form are accepted after the desired date.